Regina First Aid is the largest and most popular first aid and / or CPR re-certification provider in Saskatchewan. Typical re-cert course participants include teachers, medical care professionals, community centre employees, government employees and fitness workers. Participants that attend re-certification courses will learn the most recent and proven rescue techniques in a condensed program. Not all courses are available for re-certification, however, popular certificates such as standard first aid and CPR have re-cert classes available. To register for standard first aid, CPR level ‘C’ or ‘HCP’ re-certification classes in Regina, Saskatchewan click the link below or use the contact form available on this page.
Click here to visit the Regina First Aid website for a complete list of available re-certification classes, rates, and schedules. You can complete your enrolment and registration with the form below, or via e-mail, telephone call, or walk-in during business hours in any of Regina First Aid’s training centers.
[advanced_iframe src=”https://www.firstaidregina.ca/upcoming-events/”] [button url=”firstaidregina.ca/contact-us/” background=”#da4946″ size=”4″ radius=”10″]Register Here[/button]
Contact information for this provider are:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
This provider is available to be contacted from 8am to 7 pm via telephone or email. On-line registration is available 24/7.
Course Prices for First Aid Re-Certification in Regina
The following is a breakdown of course prices offered with Regina First Aid
- Standard first aid and CPR level ‘C’ – 143.99 – Re-certification – 94.99 (HCP is 109.99)
- CPR level ‘C’ and AED (no first aid) – 73.99
- CPR level ‘HCP’ and AED (no first aid) – 93.99
All course prices are flat fee’s (no hidden costs)
Regina First Aid Details
- Enrolment is quick and easy using the contact information provided above.
- No hidden costs! All prices are clearly shown on the website.
- Trainees who drop out are entitled to full refunds, provided a 72-hour notice was done beforehand.
- Over 12 different basic training courses are available with Regina First Aid.
- Certificates are awarded to trainees once they complete their enrolled course. The certificate is renewable within three years.
- Private training programs are available for groups, businesses and companies and can be offered at the Regina training centre. Trained workplace approved certification instructors may also come to your workplace facility or training centre.
- All classes are taught by workplace approved certified instructors in high end training facilities, complete with the latest training equipment for first aid and CPR certification training. Each participants will practice the latest CPR techniques using his or her own mannequin. Participants will not need to share mannequins.
- The training facilities are easily accessible by public and private transportation, and are within walking distance to free parking and restaurants.
Did You Know?
Latest First Aid and CPR Methods
Regina First Aid follows the newest techniques in first aid and CPR training, using the latest guidelines set by the American Heart Association. Only the latest training equipment are used in the training programs, including AED trainers that mimic real AEDs that detect heart rhythms and apply shock to the heart.
Be able to help save a life by simply registering in first aid and CPR certification and re-certification training with Regina First Aid. At Regina First Aid you certainly will get the best training from highly qualified instructors.